The vastly expanding Vaynermedia needs creators.
Here in the 286th episode of DAILYVEE, Gary Vaynerchuk, the CEO of Vaynermedia, announces that they are currently on the lookout for creators.
Vaynermedia is one of the top advertising companies that uses trending forms of media. Gary seizes the opportunity of obtaining global access at a least cost by putting out content consistently. May it be a vocal one, video or in writing, he aims to do it effective in everything that he releases.
If you think you got what it takes, just subscribe to Gary Vaynerchuk and have a check of what he does. You would notice that his content is cool, organic and its such in a laid back vibe but it is proactive in so many ways. It’s my go-to video channel when I go for a run, believe it or not. Once you get hold of 5-10 episodes, it may give you sufficient knowledge on how they do it. It can give you an idea on how to approach your usual artistic presentation.
Things that make Gary Vee’s content catchy:
- MUSIC – Music triggers different kind of emotions and every time I hear Gary’s, it always sounds empowering.
- BOLD LETTERS – Just the thumbnail for this video shouts out the thing that you shouldn’t miss in watching this episode. It’s very clear.
- ACCESSORIES – His office subliminally encourages you to act on your dreams. You could see his north star stuck very well in the middle where it would flash him everyday that bumping and grinding is the way. He has things/memorabilia that makes him effectively human!
- LANGUAGE – He’s straight to the point, he knows the language forwards and backwards and he makes love to it to bring the very reason his doing this. To make great and useful content.
- TIMING – He’s consistent in putting up his videos. It’s on time and he has a lot. Very smart approach in fact!
Find Gary Vaynerchuk’s keynote at RISE Conference here in Hong Kong last July!